Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Source and Recruit talent to . Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis for complex roles, managing the hiring process for each candidate while providing updates to clients and various stakeholders in the process.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and demonstrate expertise by sharing knowledge, skills and best practices with the team, colleagues and manager.
- Keep partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members; develop innovative recruiting solutions that take into account business needs (e.g. deliver against changing business needs).
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Years Experience: Approximately 5+ years experience sourcing/recruiting or equivalent experience.
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a global business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Applications: Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite preferred
- Prior Experience: Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience preferred